WHAT WE’RE DOING IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19.
Your health is important to us. During the pandemic, we’re following CDC Guidelines and local health department protocols to help reduce the spread of asymptomatic transmission. Here are some of the steps we’re taking to make the leasing process go more smoothly and to help protect our residents in public spaces and common areas.
1. FOR PROSPECTIVE RESIDENTS:
If you’re looking for your new home, you can take care of everything remotely.
- Your first stop: The property website, where we offer virtual property tours, high resolution photographs and detailed floor plans.
- Online applications are available on the website.
- Questions? Call the property leasing office between 8 am—5 pm, Mon—Fri.
If you prefer to come by and look around, here’s what you need to know.
- Our leasing offices are open Mon–Fri from 8 am–5 pm. Please call ahead and make an appointment.
- You are welcome to take a private, self-guided physical tour of the property. Just call ahead or email us to make the arrangements.
- Heads up: Masks are required indoors. Social distancing is practiced outdoors.
- If you come by the leasing office, you’ll be asked to take a touchless temperature screening before entering.
2. AT THE PROPERTY LEVEL:
Many of our properties are open-air environments with plenty of outdoor space. Here are some of the steps we’ve taken to help protect our residents in public spaces, outdoors spaces and common areas.
- Introduced increased cleaning and sanitation procedures recommended by the CDC and local health department.
- Adopted more aggressive measures such as using backpack sprayers to actively disinfect public areas.
- Added social distancing markers where needed and installed hand sanitizing stations around common areas.
- Implemented improvements in public restrooms, including automated and touchless flushers, lights, faucets, soap and towel dispensers, and trash receptacles.
- And installed touchless and automated water fountains where appropriate.
Our Contact Information: